Karl Kapp, PhD, professor at Bloomsburg University, and Robyn Defelice, PhD, Director of Training at Revolve Solutions, decided enough was enough. They set out to write the definitive book on microlearning, Microlearning Short and Sweet.
In this episode, they clarify misunderstandings about microlearning and provide best practices for planning, designing and implementing it—whatever it is.
- Why they wrote a book about microlearning
- How they define microlearning (spoiler alert: it’s not about time)
- Examples of successful microlearning projects
- How cognitive science supports microlearning
- Use cases for microlearning
- When NOT to use microlearning
- Best practices for designing microlearning
TRANSCRIPT: Download the ELC057 Transcript
TIME: 32 minutes
- Microlearning Short and Sweet by Karl Kapp and Robyn Defelice
- Dishing Design Robyn Defelice’s website
- Karl Kapp’s website
- 10 Tips for Designing Mobile Learning and Support