Today’s learning environment is wide open. We can choose from a multitude of technologies, modalities and techniques. But what’s the best way to design in this new environment? In this episode, I chat with Jennifer Hofmann, who offers lots of tips and insights for designing blended learning.
Jennifer is the president of InSync Training, LLC, a consulting firm that specializes in the design and delivery of virtual and blended learning. She was featured in Forbes Most Powerful Women issue and has led InSync Training to the Inc. 5000 as the 10th Fastest Growing Education Company in the U.S. in 2013.
She is also the author of several books, her latest being Blended Learning (What Works in Talent Development). Follow Jennifer on Twitter @InSyncJennifer.
- Where we went wrong with blended learning
- Evolution of blended learning
- Why the blended learning concept is growing
- Challenges of designing with blended learning
- What makes a learning experience authentic
- Four-step process for creating blended learning
- Common mistakes to avoid when designing blended learning
- Tips for people who are designing a program for the first time
TIME: 30 minutes
TRANSCRIPT: Download the ELC 025 Transcript.
RESOURCES AND LINKS:
- InSync Training (Jennifer’s company)
- Body Language In The Bandwidth (Jennifer’s Blog)
- Blended Learning (What Works in Talent Development)
- White Paper: Blended Learning Instructional Design
Get smart about online learning with The eLearning Coach Newsletter delivered to your Inbox every month. Ideas-articles-freebies-resources.