Marcia Conner has spent a lot of time exploring how social learning benefits organizations and individuals. She is the co-author of The New Social Learning: Connect, Collaborate, Work (the second edition was recently published), author of Learn More Now and co-author of Creating a Learning Culture.
Marcia spent twenty years working as a “corporate fixer,” helping organizations reinvent the cultural practices and policies that prevent people from doing what needs to be done–individually and collaboratively. She currently is focused on helping entrepreneurs who want to do world-changing work. She describes herself as an impactrepeneur.
- Social learning as a shift in how we do work
- Why social learning is not a training tool
- Impact of technology on learning with others
- How learning socially is vital to who we are
- How connecting and collaborating has changed in the past several years
- What an effective learning culture looks like
- Why measure social learning and how to measure it
- How YOU can foster a learning culture
TIME: 23 minutes
- Marcia Conner: Marcia’s website
- Marcia on Twitter: @
- The New Social Learning 2nd edition
- Interview with Jay Cross
How do you benefit from connecting, sharing and collaborating at work? Share in the Comments section below.
Get smart about online learning with The eLearning Coach Newsletter delivered to your Inbox every month. Ideas-articles-freebies-resources.