In this episode, I chat with Dan Pontefract, author of Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization. Dan champions cultural transformations that promote an engaged workforce. Find out how you can push your organization in this direction.
- Why organizations are culturally broken
- What’s wrong with today’s leadership thinking
- Trust levels in organizations
- The central thesis of Flat Army
- Advantages of an open and collaborative work culture
- How leaders can give up control
- Symptoms of a disengaged workforce
- Why leaders aren’t more concerned about the lack of engagement
- The Pervasive Learning Model
- How a grassroots effort can make a culture more open
TIME: Around 30 minutes
TRANSCRIPT: Download the ELC 008 Podcast Transcript.
Get The eLearning Coach delivered to your Inbox every few weeks, with ideas, articles, freebies and resources.