Jonathan Halls, former BBC learning executive and author of Rapid Video Development For Trainers provides awesome tips for designing and shooting video. Whether you’re new to video or have some experience, you’re sure to benefit from Jonathan’s knowledge.
- When video is effective for learning
- How to make talking heads “less boring”
- Two purposes of B Roll
- How to use the visual language of video
- Benefits of creating storyboards
- Message layers in video
- Common newbie mistakes
- Frequency of changing shots
- Uses for instructional video via social media
- Considerations when shooting video for mLearning
- Five functions your video camera should have
- Complete video setup for $500
TIME: Around 35 minutes
Download the ELC 005 Podcast Transcript.
Get The eLearning Coach delivered to your Inbox twice a month, with articles, tips and resources.