I’ve been producing The eLearning Coach podcast since January of 2013, and I’ve been learning and growing along with you. When I look back through the podcasts I see that there are many older ones that you may not have heard or certainly, you’ve forgotten. So I thought that every so often, I would pull out a few gems for you from years past and put them together into a Best of Show. I hope you enjoy this one.
This episode includes segments from:
- ELC 001: Joe Fournier on finding a job in instructional design
- ELC 002: Jane Bozarth on how to use social media for learning
- ELC 004: Lisa Cron on how to write awesome stories
- ELC 007: Susan Weinshenck on working memory, schemas and mental models
- ELC 010: Alberto Cairo on the purpose of visuals and information graphics
TIME: 28 minutes
TRANSCRIPT: Download the ELC 046 Transcript.
- Spot Learning: Joe Fournier’s blog
- Social Media for Trainers by Jane Bozarth
- Wired for Story by Lisa Cron
- 100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People and Neuro Web Design by Susan Weinschenk
- The Functional Art by Alberto Cairo