We know that mobile learning is more than eLearning on a phone, but what is it? Are there easy ways to help employees use mobile to enhance their work experience? These and other topics are discussed in this interview with Chad Udell, managing director at Float Mobile Learning.
Chad designs, develops and manages interactive Web and mobile projects. He is also the author of two books about mobile learning: Mastering Mobile Learning (co-authored with Gary Woodill) and Learning Everywhere. If you are looking for ways to improve performance and efficiency in the workplace, this podcast is a must-listen!
- A better definition for mobile learning
- Five types of mobile learning: convert, capture, communication, computation, contextual
- Why mobile can solve problems before mistakes occur
- Biggest mistakes people make with mLearning
- Tools for implementing mobile experiences
- Some inexpensive ways to implement mobile
- Understanding responsive design
- Future of mobile learning in the workplace
TIME: 31 minutes
TRANSCRIPT: Download the ELC 021 Podcast Transcript.
- Float Mobile Learning
- Mastering Mobile Learning by Chad Udell and Gary Woodill
- Learning Everywhere by Chad Udell
- Designing mLearning by Clark Quinn
Share how you are using mobile learning experiences at your workplace in the Comments section below.
Keep up with your field! Get The eLearning Coach delivered to your Inbox every month, with ideas, articles, freebies and resources.