In this first episode, you’ll get a fresh perspective on job seeking, hiring and finding your career path as a learning experience designer. Director of Instructional Design, Joe Fournier, provides super advice on starting out or moving to a better position in instructional design, training, and eLearning design and development.
- Skills hiring managers are seeking
- How to get experience
- Making a portfolio
- Whether an ID degree is required
- Changes in the field
- Preparing for the future
- Pay disparity between men and women
TIME: 23 minutes
Download the ELC 001 Podcast Transcript
- Spot Learning (Joe Fournier’s website)
- @ (Twitter)
- Breaking Into Instructional Design: free 12-lesson email course about a career in instructional design
Keep up with research, new ideas, tips and free resources with The eLearning Coach Newsletter delivered to your Inbox every month. Ideas-articles-freebies-resources.